If-Then-Else


Maybe someday we would meet again. Maybe, I would be married and you would be walking with kids beside you. Those beautiful little kids resembles you in all aspects. The beautiful life with you would flash past my eyes again for once. Maybe, we have destroyed our future but that doesn’t mean that we dismantled our past. Those beautiful days still remain intact. Sometimes, healing hurts more than the wound.

The times we spent together flashes before my eyes. Every single word we spoke, every single kiss we shared, every single moment we spent together talking about the future under the bright blue sky above us. I look up now the sky has turned gray, things are changed, feelings have vanished- maybe not, at-least diminished, maybe the spark in our eyes has long gone.

Those long dark winter nights we spend by the shore watching the flights go by our heads; it meant the world to us back then.  The cool sea breeze jiggle your hair onto your face and you try to part it behind your ears, those endless good-byes we waved at the flights crossing us and share random stories about flights and how you used to aspire in becoming a piolet during your childhood. We end up talking the whole day, you used to talk and I used to listen. Evey single word from your mouth fell into my ears as a perfectly arranged symphony.

Those thousands of poems that I said for you and you would blush every single time wondering how beautiful the future pans out for both of us. We held hands and walked for more than 100’s of kilometres on the shore and spoke stories about the olive riddles reproduce during one particular season and go back into the mighty ocean.

Those dreams we dreamt together holding hands and walking on the shore, thinking that those moments would never end. Somewhere everything has gone wrong, the moments we shared had faded, smiles had dried up in due course of our relationship, talks had evaporated. What meant everything till then turn into stupidity.

Whom do I blame? Maybe I should be blamed, but I turn back in life and look at those moments when we parted apart and think that I would end up doing the same things even if I were given 1000 more chances, maybe you would have opted the same choices for ever single chance if given. We both knew that we had a bright future but we never looked in lightining the present.

Is the society to be blamed? Maybe No.
We both never understood each other? Maybe No.
Were we not in love? Maybe No.

Every single question that I question myself takes me to jeopardy. We both were searching for a droplet in a ocean without knowing that ocean is full of those little droplets. If we could have stood still then we could have ended up getting a droplet, maybe not the droplet we intended but surely we would have ended up getting one.

Maybe we could look into each others eyes and wonder why our forever didn’t last.
Maybe, forever was never meant to be forever.

I removed the ring she gave me and threw in the ocean. I knew I would never be able to find it. I look at my palm, I still had that ‘ring mark’ on my finger.


******


Not many people have a beautiful world for them and if you find someone having, then the most important thing is to make sure that we make their world even more beautiful and if we aren’t doing that, then it’s best to leave the world as such; there is no point in destroying something being a part of.  

Every single person has a past, some were physically abused in the childhood, some had obesity issues, some had complexions issues, some had a violent parents - at a young age they get to know what love is not all about, some had messed up grades, some had been forced to sex in the name of love, some were into drugs- not by force but by choice, some had broken families, some were only in physical relationships, some were devoid of love, some were devoid of money, some had alcohol and drugs addictions, some have unsuccessful suicide attempts, some have permanent scars in their heart; if you have seen any person who has gone through any of these but has come out to the world after wiping their tears, keeping their chin up, throwing their chest out, masked their sorrows with a divine smile, stood tall and strong then its better to leave their world as such if not helping them rebuilding their empire. There is no point in just staying in their world and destroying which is already been destroyed and taking their tiny step towards growth.

Maybe its time we hold their hand and walk for a while to know how sweet and honest a person is. We will be surprised as how strong their hopes are though it has been smashed and crumbled. If we are not worth of giving a peaceful future to someone then there is no point in staying with the person in the present.



Maybe the ring mark would remain forever, maybe someone would end up getting me a ring from their ocean. 
Maybe, we both would end up loving again, just not with each other !!

Comments

  1. Keep going Abhi... I really felt those emotions by which I ran into my own flashback... Waiting for your next chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts