Write Nothing

          
           Well, Its been like around 15 minutes and I'm struggling to get one word on to this empty screen. I've been hitting the backspace a couple of times, wandering about checking my Facebook profile though there has been no notification lately, moreover its just been seconds looking at my profile, looking for pictures on Google so that i could write about them, checking my old posts and thinking how did I write all those. Thinking to play songs that could lighten up my mood and get me back into writing Something interesting, Something lovely, Something fanatic, Something mesmerizing, Something that could be helpful, which could bring a change in the community. Crap, bullshit who am I kidding? 

              Sometimes holding onto your pen and write can be the most difficult thing. You want to say a lot of things but somehow words don't match your imagination, yet you wish to write, write your heart out. Every time before writing a blog, I spent a lot of time thinking of the content and the kind of words that I have to use to portrait my thought to hit the bulls eyes, but this is blog is different; it's different coz by the time you come to the end of this blog you would know it by yourself.

               Is it necessary that every time you write, there should be something important in it? 
I always write things with Some life lesson, Some personal feeling, Some good experience, Some accomplishments or Some Heart touching stuff that makes you cry and mostly some crap, but writing is all that?

              What if I could only write nothing?
              I'm not trying to explain anything, I'm not listing out all that I feel, I'm not telling fictitious stories about good looking girl who wore a mini skirt while I was riding my bike, or the blind person I saw while I was having my tea, or I'm not even trying to tell you the hard time I've been through. 

              So, Then what? What would I write about? Writing about what I don't wanna write? I probably think I myself am bored reading it. And I still cant figure out what I wanna write. But when I look now, I have a new blog ready in-front of me.






                  P.S : By now you could have figured it out that I have completed writing a new blog with no content and proved I can write Something on Nothing too :P:P


Comments

  1. It seems to the Title of Tamil movie concept, Kathai, thiraikathai,iyakam ... Also a different point of view to start a blog.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts