I would, you will too


Looking at the title and the blog picture you might have guessed that I have come up with another crap stuff, if you had thought it that way, I am sure that you are absolutely right this time. I think I would never disappoint you if you think that way every time before you read my blog. And yes, this time it’s another crap that is written by a useless, jobless person just for the sole reason that he wants to write.

Every time I sit before the computer at night and keep staring at the bright screen, lot of things go through my mind and every-time I end up cursing myself for being the way I am, but today it’s lot different. Around 2 am last night, after studying for my arrear exams, I switched on my computer; I opened the photos folder and began to slideshow all my college photos.

Every photo brought me so much of memories, looking at my first year photo made me go back to my initial college days. Those were lot different to the days in the final year. You enter into the college with lot of expectation and you still be the kind of person you were at school. That spark in the eyes would have not gone, cheeks would have been soft, you hair would have been nicely combed with oil, you would be still wearing your pants way above your belly button, you would be wearing those pant with flits, would be wearing all the buttons in your shirt and most importantly your heart would have not been broken and you would have not know what pain, rejection, failure, responsibility is all about.

I began to think on lot of things, how things changed right in-front of my eyes without being able to do anything, I had made myself fall prey for things which I should have kept away from, but I don’t regret the way I lived, may be only thing that I could have done better is with my studies. It’s only during my college days I began to discover myself, my passion for writing, The first piece of writing was for the person whom I loved the most and from then on I never left my writing no matter how many have criticized me.

I look into my first piece of writing, though it was horrible piece of crap, the emotions and the feelings that were hidden in that writing were so true and pure. There will be a day I stop writing, maybe because I can’t write anymore, maybe because that my interest would have ceased off or maybe I may die. One day I will die and you too will; and I don’t know how it would be. It may be an accident, a peaceful one in sleep, a murder or even by a natural disaster. When I lay in my death bed, I don’t know how I look, I don’t know whether I would be satisfied with the way I lived my life, I don’t know whether I would be smiling, I don’t know anything.

Some may cry and some may be happy and some may even don’t know that I am gone. My family, friends would be around me. They would be talking about me, lot of lies and good things about me. The person who broke my heart might be standing beside me and thinking of the future on how it could have been if she had accepted. She might be happy that I was not part of her life but there would be at-least one vein in her body saying you are wrong. My parents might be thinking on how stupid I was during my teens and how I spoiled my life.

I have come across different people in my life, I have helped few; many have helped me. I stabbed few and many have stabbed me. There are many good friends and foes too, but when I am gone, would I still have a scar in my heart?

The sole reason for your life is to make someone smile. You won’t remember the number of times you smiled, but you will remember only when you are the reason for someone’s smile. I am sure that I would have made someone somewhere smile and touched their lives.

I have done many wrong things; I have been the reason for many griefs’s and have broken lot of hearts but still I strive to make someone in some part of the world happy and bring a smile onto their face. Always be a reason for someone’s smile, strive to be a rainbow in someone’s sky.






Someday I would die and so will you, life is short.
Be remembered for GOOD.


Comments

Popular Posts