Love to be there


Bathroom is the only place where many people invent and discover new things in life. Almost all important decisions in a teenager’s life will be taken only in bathroom. It’s the only place where you can be yourself and talk your shit out and make life changing conversations with yourself, no one would be able to come and dare to poke you there. Bathroom is just ain’t a place where we pee and take bath, it has something more to it.

If you are a human then you would have tried your voice in singing no matter how bad you are at it. Bathrooms have created many singers than Airtel super singer did (No offence). Many singer sing their heart out as soon as they enter the bathroom, I’m not an exception either. I open my shower and sing until I take a step out of my recording studio.

Bathroom can also be used as a communication sector room. Many teenagers use to peep into their bathrooms for hours at midnight just to make a conversation with their girlfriends/boyfriends. By opening the tap and pouring down the filled bucket at regular intervals make their parents believe that they are actually peeing at mid nights. When you are in college, bathroom becomes your library (I guess you understood); you sit silently and read your stuff and do stuff which you can’t do anywhere else except on very few occasions.

When I think of bathrooms, I remember my 12th standard. It’s the most difficult phase in any student’s life and it becomes even harder if you are an average student and your parents expect you to top the State ranks. My parents used to wake me up at 4 in the morning and asked me to study, even at night they ask me to study till 12, they used me tell me that 4 hours of sleep is more than enough for a student and I used to stand and stare (though now I realise 4 hours of sleep is more than enough).  A teenager would not mind conversing in phone for 4 hours but studying for an hour’s seems so tough especially during early dawn.

I used to be in my romantic dreams with R**** but I would be abruptly woken up and would be asked to sit with my books. Bathroom came to my rescue when I was thinking on how to kill time without being with books. I used to directly head into my bathroom and would sit on the tub and used to sleep. My parents used to shout ‘What the hell are you doing inside?,’ for which I had no answers. But after few days they found out that I was sleeping inside the bathroom (I have no idea how they found out, there were no hidden cameras and I can bet that). Now as I am typing this post, I could hear my neighbour shouting ‘Why are spending too much time inside the bathroom?’, that’s a million dollar question and I smile.


Bathroom, you are the best place in my house. Thank you for being there always for me though I pee on you.



P.S: Sahana & Loki, I hope I tried something different here rather than blogging the same serious stuff over and over again.






Comments

Popular Posts